Resmo seamlessly integrates with PagerDuty using an API key to connect the services. The API key allows initial polling and collecting of existing PD resources. Then, Resmo receives updates and resource changes in real-time through regular polling.
Resmo PagerDuty integration aggregates resources such as add-ons, business services, escalation policies, and more.
See the full list:
Common queries and rules
List PagerDuty integrations per type
Detect webhooks without events
Identify users without notification rule
List users without a team
See users with multiple subdomain access
How to install
Sign up or sign in to Resmo.
Navigate to Integrations from the navigation bar.
Click the Add Integration button from the top right corner.
4. Select PagerDuty.
5. Name the integration and give it a description.
6. Optionally, add tags to the integration.
7. Go to your PagerDuty account and navigate to the API Access Keys page.
8. Then, create a new API key with Read-only permission.
9. Next, copy the created API key and go back to the Resmo PagerDuty integration screen.
10. Paste the copied API key into the API Key field on the integration screen.
11. Click Create, and your integration is all set!
How to uninstall
Navigate to Settings>Integrations.
Click the PagerDuty integration.
Disable it to enable later or click delete to remove the integration permanently.
For further questions and issues, please contact us via live chat or email us at [email protected]